- Status: Operational
- Service Level Targets: To be used by all OIT STAFF and APPLICATION SUPPORT STAFF throughout State Government.
- Availability: 24x7
- Prerequisites: Access into the State's Firewall and Intranet access.
- Pricing/Charges: tbd
Service Components Included in Base Price:
- Agent Account.
- Ability to read, Open, Edit, Close and do reporting of Tickets
- Portal for entering "Requests" for non-agents
What OIT Provides:
- Set-up of account on FootPrints server
- Skilled technician to maintain projects and monitor system
What the Customer Provides:
- Completed Request to enter FootPrints
- Project Name where agent needs to reside
- Project "build" information and plan if new Project is needed.
- Names and email address of agents needing access
How to Obtain Service: Submit a request by email to OIT.Customer-Support or call the Customer Support Center at 624-7700.
How to Escalate Service Issues:
Contact Sandra P. Saunders, Enterprise Applications Manager
Benefits / Advantages:
- Ability to document and follow work flow.
- Ability to converse with other State Agencies in a collective partnership.
- Ability to collect statistics on work flowing thru your work group(s).
- Ability to create Reports.
- Ability to request service from State IT staff and Application Support staff.
- Ability to track service standards by History collection.
How to Start This Service: Bring up Web browser and point to FootPrints sign-in.
Related Services and Products: None
- Footprints Stakeholder Committee
- How to Create a Cross-Project Search and Make It your Default View
- Footprints Version 9.5 New Interface (Video)
- Differences Between Footprints Versions 7.5A1 and 9.0 (Video)
- Differences Between Footprints Versions 7.5A1 and 9.0 (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Creating Master Tickets and Subtasks (Video)
- Creating Master Tickets and Subtasks (PowerPoint Presentation)