Premiere Conferencing Instructions
The State of Maine no longer uses the Premiere Conferencing system. This page will be updated shortly.
State agencies may use the Premiere Conferencing system to acquire Audio/Web Conferencing Services. OIT has contracted with Premiere Global to offer several different levels of Audio/Web Conferencing services that should meet all state agencies needs. A form needs to be filled out to acquire an account.
To request an account audio/web conferencing fill out the Premiere Conferencing Request Form. You will be contacted with a username/password and directions on how to use the system.
Web conferencing from your computer: Web conferencing is accomplished using your computer which can conference in with other participants on their computers. ReadyCast provides all the tools you need to initiate and to engage up to 125 participants from your own desktop. ReadyCast: Premiers's Web Conferencing product. Visit the Premiere Knowledge Base for assistance, on the left choose Conferencing, Web Conference, ReadyCast.
Administrative Details; Cost, Support, Services
The Office of Information Technology does not provide hands on support for audio/web conferencing. OIT has acquired a contract with Premiere Global to deliver audio/web conferencing services to all state agencies. Premiere Global offers several different levels of both audio/web conferencing services that should meet all state agencies needs.
Premiere Global provides access at .045 per minute per line. Premiere also offers moderators the opportunity to use toll-free numbers as well as direct dial. Premiere Global also offers web conferencing solutions to provide sharing of documentation, training classes, webinars and presentations. Although many people may not see a need for this service, it is an opportunity to bring a large group of people together without the travel expenses.
Premiere Global provides all State agencies the opportunity to manage their own account with Premiere. The following is an outline of how the relationships will work.
- Each agency that would like to use the Premiere Global services must assign a services administrator. This person will maintain the relationship between agency personnel and Premiere Global. This person should also be the person that is financially responsible for the agency.
- Each agency services administrator will fill out this form: Premiere Conferencing Request Form and submit a copy to Brenda McCamish.
- Each agency services administrator will be responsible for coordinating any needed training for agency personnel. Premiere Global offers several training options; online, group and customer support.
- Each agency services administrator is responsible for ensuring that services are paid for in the appropriate timeframe and that all billed services are appropriate.
- Each agency services administrator is responsible to ensure that lost cards, terminated employees, and fraudulent activity are immediately reported to Premiere Conferencing.
- Each agency services administrator is responsible to update Ellen Lee, Contract Administrator should they encounter unsatisfactory services or support.
Premiere Global guarantees 1st level customer support and is eager to work with the each agency.
- Premiere Global will work directly with state agencies at the request of the Agency Contact (services administrator)
- Premiere Global will bill directly the state agency based on the information provided on the Application for Audio/Web Conferencing Services.
- Premiere Global will send wallet cards for each individual listed within 7-10 days to the agency administrator. Each individual will be setup with security access within 2 business days.
- Premiere Global will ensure that agencies are given training opportunities as requested by Agency Contact.
- Premiere Global will notify the State's Customer Support Center at 207-624-7700 (Mon-Fri; 7-5) of any planned outages.