Voice Switch (PBX) Programming
Program special requirements of the PBX beyond standard PBX land line offering.
Benefits for users
- Allows employees to perform direct services to customers/clients
Services available 24/7 once programmed. Technical/business assistance available 7 AM to 5 PM on state business days..
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- Creation of customer requirements relating to call handling/flow such as time of day call flow, after hours call flow, and call messaging.
Options Available for Additional Charge:
Rates charged: for this service:
Service billed at hourly rate: Please see the OIT rate table:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
- Requirements identified by customer prior to installation
To get help and or order this service:
- Submit a service order form http://inet.state.me.us/oit/eforms/telephoneservicerequest/index.html per instructions
How to Escalate Service Issues:
Contact Customer Services (Telco)
Customer Services Supervisor
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
- Provide a completed service order with requirements
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: October 17, 2014