Relocating Telephone Extensions: Large Scale
Relocating or installing new telephone extensions for an entire building or agency move is called a Large Scale Move.
Benefits for users
- Centralized point for installation, maintenance/trouble shooting, billing services
Service is available during normal business hours. Requests may be submitted any time.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- Relocation of telephone extension and testing of telephone
- Trouble shooting and repair coordination/tracking
- Billing of services
Options Available for Additional Charge:
Rates charged: for this service:
Rates vary by number of installations required: Please see the OIT rate table:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
- Completion of Project with customer provided schedule.
To get help and or order this service:
- Submit a service order form http://inet.state.me.us/oit/eforms/telephoneservicerequest/index.html per instructions
How to Escalate Service Issues:
Contact Customer Services (Telco)
Customer Services Supervisor
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
- Provide a completed service order with requirements
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: October 20, 2011