Network Access - WAN/LAN Services
This service provides access to state network services.
Benefits for users
- Access to all authorized State of Maine systems
- Ability to access Internet-based resources
24x7. Technical support of core services and critical sites is provided 24 x 7. Technical support for all other locations and individual users is provided 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on business days.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- Local Area Network connectivity at 100Mbps
- Secure Wide Area network and Internet connectivity
- Proactive network management of WAN and LAN equipment
- Utilization and performance analysis
- Capacity planning
- VoIP and QoS integration where appropriate
- All network equipment required to provide connectivity at the network jack
- Coordination of circuit installation and facilities upgrades
- Skilled technician to interconnect station wiring to network equipment
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- UPS protection for network equipment @ cost plus 10%
- Special network analysis @ 60.00 per hour ( Please consult our current rates )
- Network cables @ cost plus 10%
Rates charged: for this service:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
The standard production published service level agreement can be viewed at the following link: http://www.maine.gov/oit/services/FAQ-Help/Standard-SLA.html A formal SLA has not been developed specific to this service.
To get help and or order this service:
- Call Customer Support at 624-7700
- Enter a Foot prints service request assigned to the Windows team
- Request assistance at one of the regular scheduled meeting with Network Services.
How to Escalate Service Issues:
- Contact Data Network SupervisorDuncan R. Bond
Data Network Supervisor
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service include assuring that:
- Completed service request
- Customer is responsible for one time facility physical infrastructure costs, including any future wiring requests.
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: January 11, 2012