Interstate 800 Value Flex Line
The Interstate 800 Value Flex Line provides inbound toll free service.
Benefits for users
- Centralized point for installation, maintenance/trouble shooting, billing services
Service is available 24 hours x 7 days per week excluding unavoidable events.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- 800# which allows out of state callers to contact agencies within State Government without incurring a toll fee. All tolls are paid for by the called agency.
- Trouble shooting and repair coordination/tracking
- Billing of services
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- Creation of a "call tree" which allows calls to be directed to local/nearest office rather than all calls pointed to a single location.
Rates charged: for this service:
Please see the OIT rate table:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
Requirements identified by customer prior to installation .
To get help and or order this service:
- Submit a service order form http://inet.state.me.us/oit/eforms/telephoneservicerequest/index.html per instructions
How to Escalate Service Issues:
Contact Customer Services (Telco)
Customer Services Supervisor
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
- Provide a completed service order with requirements
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: October 17, 2014