Provides licenses to use several different levels of GIS software on an annual or short term (periods from 15 hours and up) basis.
Benefits for users
- Enterprise system provides redundancy and high availability
- Integration with Active Directory for single user/password and connection to other network shares
- Governance of the environment provided by the GIS Stakeholders Group
Normal, default coverage is 8AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday. In order to have 24x7 coverage, OIT needs to receive a written business justification. Once justification has been approved, OIT will work with the business on a service level agreement for the specific systems.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- Hosting of service or application
- Ability to connect to existing agency network shares
- User setup
- User support
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- Integration of custom extensions
- ArcGIS programming
Rates charged: for this service:
Please see the OIT rate table:
- ArcInfo 9 & 10
- ArcView 9 & 10
- ArcGIS Extensions
For installation, contact customer support at 624-7700
Citrix access: subscription rate based on hourly usage: Please refer to our current rates schedule
(a one-time Terminal Server license fee may be required for new users)
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
- SLA has not been developed for this specific service.
To get help and or order this service:
- Submit a request for service to OIT Customer Support: Call the Service Center at 624-7700 or-mail your request to email@example.com
How to Escalate Service Issues:
- Contact State GIS Manager
Maine Office of GIS
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
- Prerequisites: For licensing only, requires ArcGIS installed, for Citrix use a web browser is required. Connections outside the WAN will require SecurID.
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: September 26, 2011