GIS Advanced Projects
State GIS experts are available to provide expert services in GIS data development, GIS programming, advanced GIS analysis and other types of GIS related technical support.
Benefits for users
- Years of professional experience in GIS development available to state agencies
8AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday during days the state government is operational.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- GIS data development
- GIS programming
- Advanced analysis
- Part-time GIS staffing for agencies
- GIS infrastructure work
- RFP review, GIS project review and planning
Options Available for Additional Charge:
Rates charged: for this service:
- Pricing / Charges: Pricing is based on OIT hourly rates for staff. Part-time GIS staffing for agencies (.25 FTE or more) can be arranged via MOA which will be billed based on the annual fully burdened staffing rates.
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
- SLA has not been developed for this specific service. For large projects a formal agreement may be drawn up.
To get help and or order this service:
- Submit a request for service to OIT Customer Support: Call the Service Center at 624-7700 or-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Escalate Service Issues:
- Contact State GIS Manager
Maine Office of GIS
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
- Customer must submit a completed request for service
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: October 17, 2014