Fortis Document Management
Fortis is a computerized document management system that electronically captures, stores, and organizes documents and information. This documents and information is stored on network servers allowing any user with the correct security access to view the files from anywhere on our network. Fortis includes tools to organize, sort, index, and search for documents and information.
Benefits for users
- Allows agencies to retrieve documents electronically with better searching capabilities from any location around the world.
- Allows agencies to be "paperless" and saves space Streamlines processes
- Allows agencies to expose internal documents to other agencies, the Public and other outside entities in a secure fashion.
Service is available 24 hours x 7 days per week excluding planned outage maintenance windows and unavoidable events.
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- License cost and annual maintenance of Fortis licensing
- Full server support including service packs
- Helpdesk support of all Fortis products
- Training of users
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- Inflo workflow processing varies according to complexity
- EnableIt integration with desktop applications varies according to complexity
- IPortal which will allow for deployment of documents through the Internet
- ApproveIt - varies according to complexity
Rates charged: for this service:
Please see the OIT rate table:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
The standard production published service level agreement can be viewed at the following link: Standard_SLA_CTS_Production Services. A formal SLA has not been developed specific to this service.
To get help and or order the Fortis Document Management service:
- Call Customer Support at 624-7700
- Enter a Foot prints service request
- Request assistance at one of the regular scheduled meeting with Core Technology and TBC leadership.
How to Escalate Service Issues:
If the published SLA is not met, the issues can be escalated to the next priority level by any of the following methods: Call Customer Support at 624-7700
- Contact Enterprise Applications Manager
- Ann Saban
- Enterprise Applications Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org 207.592.0353
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service:
Work with analyst to provide requirements and provide commitment to test and accept system.
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: January 11, 2012