The Copy Center, with the assistance of the Division of Purchases, is responsible for establishing contracts with vendors for copier machines statewide. The machines are available through the Copy Center to all state and non-state agencies (such as Maine Community Colleges, Boards, Judicial and Legislative Branches, etc.). Any political subdivision or school administrative district in the State of Maine may also participate in this contract by issuing its own purchase order.
Benefits for users
- Centralized leasing, service contracts and materials purchases allow us to leverage the purchasing power of the larger group to negotiate better terms.
- Overhead and administration are centrally provided
- Fast turnaround for materials and service needs
Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:30
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- Customers are charged a base and a per copy charge per month according to their machine bracket. The rental includes maintenance, toner, staples and white recycled paper (keyed copiers only).
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- See rate table for copier options
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
Service of the photocopiers can be placed by calling the 1-800 number on the machine, there is a four hour response time. If you experience an unusual amount of service calls or problems with service, please contact Bill Drake/Bruce Trask at 287-6375.
Toner and staples are items supplied by the vendor only, there is a 1-800 number on the machine for you to call when placing orders (be careful of companies calling trying to sell you toner at bargain prices).
Copy Center supplies paper .Q.!l!y_for keyed copiers, all non-keyed copiers have been reduced from $0.017 to $0.0085 per impression; click charge will no longer include the cost ofthe paper.
As a result of this change, it will be necessary for customers to order their paper through the States establish office supplies and paper contract with WB Masons (if you have any questions concerning ordering materials, please contact Sue Garcia at Purchases - 624-7338).
How to Escalate Service Issues:
- If the published SLA is not met, the issues can be escalated to the next priority level by any of the following methods:
- Contact Copier Contracts Service Manager at 287-6375
Customers (users) responsibilities:
- Approve/sign copier lease
- Place orders for materials and service in a timely manner
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: October 17, 2014