Central Printing Services
Central Printing serves all State departments and agencies with copying, high speed printing and specialty printing services. Central Printing has the capacity to reproduce a variety of materials, such as forms, documents, briefs, letters, booklets, pamphlets, and the like. Orders may be placed by physically delivering materials to Central Printing, through interdepartmental mail, or sent electronically. Completed orders may be physically picked up, mailed through the State Postal Center, or delivered by courier (courier service is for the Augusta, Hallowell, and Gardiner areas only).
Benefits for users
- Allows agencies to print documents from remote locations.
- Allows agencies to produce hard copies of electronic documents.
- Networking now allows streamlining document transfers.
- Allows agencies to print documents to the Public and other outside entities in a secure fashion.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm - Business Contact Hours
Monday - Friday 4:00 am to 11:00 pm - Current Print Operation Hours
Service Components Included in the Base Price:
- see the rate table
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- NA - prices/rates per table
for this service are in the OIT rate table:
Service Level Targets & Agreements:
The standard production published service level agreement can be viewed at the following link: Standard_SLA_CTS_ProductionServices. A formal SLA has not been developed specific to this service.
To learn more about this service or to order this service:
- Call The Print Shop at 287-6375
- email the Print Shop at Digi.Path@maine.gov
- Bring materials for printing to the Print Shop 290 State Street
How to Escalate Service Issues:
If the published SLA is not met, the issues can be escalated to the next priority level by any of the following methods:
Paulette McKee 215-2745 or 287-6383
Bruce Trask 287-6380
Customers (users) responsibilities:
- Formatted document for printing
- All instructions and other information required to complete the print job
- For High Speed form printing the customer provides any required Special Preprinted Forms
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: September 24, 2014