Skip Maine state header navigation
Policies, Standards and Procedures shall be reviewed according to their review date to assure applicability and accuracy.
The purpose of this procedure is to create a uniform process for which the Policies, Standards and Procedures will be reviewed and updated as needed.
1. Policies, Standards and Procedures have a designated entity for the following functions:
a. Point of Contact:
b. Approved By:
c. Position Title(s) or Agency Responsible for Enforcement:
The Point of Contact is considered the primary person responsible for maintaining the applicability and accuracy of the Policy, Standard and Procedures. Should this person be unable to respond to a review, the approver or entity responsible for enforcement will become responsible for the review process.
2. Document Reference Number: 35
3. Category: General/Governance
4. Adoption Date: January 28, 2009
5. Effective Date: January 28, 2009
6. Review Date: January 28, 2012
7. Point of Contact: Office of the CIO .
8. Approved By: Kathy Record, Associate Chief Information Officer, Policy, Planning and Oversight, State House Station 145, Augusta, ME 04333-0145, (207) 624-9471
9. Position Title(s) or Agency Responsible for Enforcement: CIO’s Policy, Planning and Oversight Office
10. Legal Citation: 5 MRSA, Chapter 163, Section 1973, paragraphs B and D, read in part: [The Chief Information Officer shall] "Set policies and standards for the implementation and use of information and telecommunications technologies" and "Identify and implement information technology best business practices and project management".
11. Waiver Process: N/A.