Bepko, Claudia (1948 - )
Genre: Non-Fiction, Non-Fiction - Scholarly
Claudia Bepko, MSW (born 15 April 1948), a mental health and addictions social worker and family therapist, grew up in a small town in Connecticut and now works in Brunswick, Maine.
- Too Good For Her Own Good: Searching for Self and Intimacy in Important Relationships (1991, with Jo-Ann Krestan)
- The Heart's Progress: A Lesbian Memoir (1997) a memoir.
- Feminism and Addiction (1991), edited,
- The Responsibility Trap: A Blueprint for Treating the Alcoholic Family (1985; with Jo-Ann Krestan)
- At the Top of Our Lungs (1993/1994; with Jo-Ann Krestan).