Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
- Link: Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
- Topic: Management - Organizational Leadership
- Level: Elective
- Sponsor: WebJunction/Skillsoft
- Format: self paced online
- Contact Hours: 1
NOTE: You must have a WebJunction Skillsoft Learning account to access this course. Instructions for setting up an account are in the yellow box on the right side of the Voluntary Certification Homepage.
Click on the link above and enter your learning account login and password. Follow the path below to find the course.
Catalog > Leadership > Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
You have the knowledge to assess current work/life balance and overcome internal and external obstacles to achieving balance. You know where you are and where you want to be, but now what? How do you achieve and maintain that balance? How will it be affected by external factors and behaviors? This course will focus on techniques for maintaining work/life balance. It includes recognizing the behaviors of passiveness, aggressiveness, and assertiveness and how those affect a person's ability to find balance in life. Techniques that can be used to achieve and preserve balance are also discussed.
- recognize examples of ways you can simplify your life
- identify appropriate responses to excessive demands by assertively setting limits in a given scenario
- recognize how to reframe a situation