Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
- Link: Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
- Topic: Management - Organizational Leadership
- Level: Elective
- Sponsor: WebJunction
- Format: self paced online
- Contact Hours: 1
NOTE: You must have a WebJunction Learning account to access this course. Click on the link above and then click on Go To Courses in the teal box in the middle of the page to the right. Enter your learning account login and password. Follow the path below to find the course.
Under Subject Area Menu > Customer Service & Interpersonal Skills > Personal Learning > Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Maintaining Your Life Balance
You have the knowledge to assess current work/life balance and overcome internal and external obstacles to achieving balance. You know where you are and where you want to be, but now what? How do you achieve and maintain that balance? How will it be affected by external factors and behaviors? This course will focus on techniques for maintaining work/life balance. It includes recognizing the behaviors of passiveness, aggressiveness, and assertiveness and how those affect a person's ability to find balance in life. Techniques that can be used to achieve and preserve balance are also discussed.
- recognize examples of ways you can simplify your life
- identify appropriate responses to excessive demands by assertively setting limits in a given scenario
- recognize how to reframe a situation