Maine E-rate for Libraries Only
Important: Find e-rate information for Schools!
- November 12, 2013 - New E-rate funding year begins with the Form 470!
- May 29, 2013 - FY 2013: Funding Commitment Decision Letters to be sent starting today!
- December 18, 2012 - E-rate Form 471 deadline is March 14th
Contact Information ONLY for Libraries
- Jared Leadbetter, E-rate Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 287-5620, TTY: 207-287-5622
- Fax: 207-287-5624
- Address: 64 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0064
For Schools Only
- Maine Department of Education School Library Technology Planning Coordinator K-12, School State E-rate Coordinator
- Use the Department of Education Contact Us form
- Tel: (207) 624-6600
- Address: 23 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0023
Also Schools Only
- Anne Perloff;Technology Coordinator for Distance Learning,Networkmaine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (207) 561-3584
- Fax: (207) 561-3531
- Address: Networkmaine, 5752 Neville Hall Rm 244, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469