Road & Trail Construction
Trail Construction/Restoration/Water Crossings
- A cover letter describing the project; and
- A USGS topographic quad map with the project corridor, or project sites along the corridor, clearly and accurately located; and
- Clear, unobstructed photos of river or stream shorelines.
- Photos of any structures that will be directly impacted (stone walls, bridges, culverts, buildings, etc.) by the project, as well as photos of any buildings over fifty years of age that will have a view of the project. All photos of buildings should be keyed to the USGS topographic quad map, tax map or a site plan and be submitted on the enclosed Maine Historic Preservation Commission Historic Building/Structure Survey Form with lines 3-5 filled out. If no buildings over fifty years of age exist in the vicinity, please indicate this in writing.
- If the project involves a known historic property or is within a known historic district (properties and districts that are listed on, or eligible for nomination to, the National Register of Historic Places), specifications, plans, concept sketches and/or drawings should be submitted if available.