MEMA offers training courses developed and funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Eligible students include government officials from all levels of government, emergency services personnel, representatives from private sector organizations, representatives of business and industry, community emergency volunteers, and other personnel with responsibility for response to or management of resources related to emergency preparedness activities of government.
Course offerings, dates and locations are subject to change based on student enrollment, availability of instructors, facilities and funding.
Many courses are sponsored through the County Emergency Management Agencies. Please check our Training Announcements and online training calendar for opportunities or contact your County Emergency Management Agency.
Additional Training Resources
Click on the Plus (+) sign for more detail
MEMA Training Policies and Guidance
The document has moved here.
Apache Server at www.maine.gov Port 80
Specific application instructions for field courses will be contained in Training Announcements and Calendar listings (see tabs above). FEMA Form 119-25-1 is required for all MEMA- and FEMA-sponsored training
- 6/5/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Emergency Exercise Design (G139)
- 5/16/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Recovery from Disaster: The Local Role (G0205)
- 5/9/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: ICS/EOC Interface Course (G191)
- 5/7/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Machias
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 6/21/2018: ICS/EOC Interface Course (G191)
- 8/13/2018: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Lewiston
- 8/16/2018: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Machias
- 9/12/2018: Recovery from Disaster: The Local Role (G0205)