Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I if I I can't find the Category Code for chargers or accessories listed in the Authorized Equipment List (AEL) that supports the equipment I am applying for?


Use the Category Code for the item(s) that you want to purchase accessories and indicate that the item(s) you want is a component of the item that has a Category Code.


More Questions ...


Last update: 05/17/10