> Tips > A bracelet can mean much more than jewelry
A bracelet can mean much more than jewelry
September 22, 2013
Make sure anyone in your family with a medical condition is wearing a bracelet or necklace indicating the condition.
Sign up to receive our Daily Safety and Preparedness Tips
In the event of a disaster, you may be separated from your loved one, who may not be able to inform medical personnel of any conditions or allergies to medications they may have.
- March 10, 2014: When it's cold and nasty outside, keep warm indoors safely
- March 9, 2014: Check your flood insurance coverage today
- March 8, 2014: Teach your kids when and how to call for help
- March 7, 2014: Be good to your oil tank
- March 6, 2014: Rainy days are good days to take stock of your emergency supplies
- March 5, 2014: Beware backache and heartache
- March 4, 2014: Have a generator? Maybe you only think so
- March 3, 2014: Snow on the roof means headaches are on the way
- March 2, 2014: Imagine the lights just went out ...
- March 1, 2014: Flood season begins today -- and every day
- February 28, 2014: Go ahead, take the day off
- February 27, 2014: I love it when a plan comes together
- February 26, 2014: Layer up for warmth
- February 25, 2014: Drive within your headlights
- February 24, 2014: Dress in layers for the latest in fashion safety
- February 23, 2014: Most of us don't drive the Daytona 500
- February 22, 2014: Keep your wood stove and furnace vents apart
- February 21, 2014: Keep fire safety in mind when using a wood stove or heater
- February 20, 2014: Safe snowmobiling is even more fun
- February 19, 2014: What special help can you give?
- February 18, 2014: The simplest emergency plan is a list of phone numbers
- February 17, 2014: Take care digging out
- February 16, 2014: Make safety and emergency planning your business
- February 15, 2014: Some things just don't get better with age
- February 14, 2014: Love will help you weather the storm
- February 13, 2014: Always use alternate heaters safely.
- February 12, 2014: Cold weather is hard on your heart
- February 11, 2014: In cold weather, eat and drink wisely
- February 10, 2014: Bundle up your house to conserve heat
- February 9, 2014: The power of two