Freedom of Access
MEMA complies with the spirit and the letter of Maine State Law governing the public's access to meetings and information.
We have posted our most frequently requested documents and forms in our Library (master list) and in special-interest sections of this site.
Access to documents and other records may be requested at any time. Requests will be reviewed in compliance with State law.
Records sought under the federal Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) may be requested from the State Emergency Response Commission web site.
We suggest that you also visit the State of Maine Freedom of Access web site for an excellent introduction to Maine Freedom of Access laws and policies.
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 6/21/2018: ICS/EOC Interface Course (G191)
- 6/21/2018: Sebec Lake Mass Casualty Tabletop Exercise
- 6/27/2018: Brookfeld Grand Falls Dam Tabletop Exercise
- 6/28/2018: Hurricane Recovery Tabletop Exercise Series-Economic Recovery
... more events
- Preparedness and Safety Highlights ...
- Flood and Flash Flood Safety
- Lightning and Lighning Safety - An Introduction
- Stay Informed
- Summer Storms: Watch, Warning and Advisory Criteria