TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: ICS 300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
January 24, 2017
Central Maine Regional Resource Center (CMRRC) is providing ICS 300 training for our region on April 13 - 14, 2017, at Central Maine Medical Center, 12 High Street, Lewiston, Conference Rooms A/B/C.
Participants MUST complete both days to receive credit for training.
AUDIENCE: We ask that senior members of your hospital who will have a leadership role in their facility's incident command system attend this training.
ICS 300 will provide training on resources for healthcare personnel who require an advanced application of ICS. These are individuals who may assume a supervisory role in expanding incidents which may extend into multiple operational periods. ICS 300 will include unified command, incident/event assessment and objective development; the ICS planning process; incident/event resource management, transfer of command and demobilization.
Documentation of the following pre-requisites is required to attend ICS 300:
- IS 100: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- IS 200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS 700: Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS 800.b: National Response Framework, An Introduction
- If you have already completed applicable the pre-requisites, please fax a copy of the completion certificates with your registration form.
- If you have not completed the courses, you will have until April 1, 2017, to complete the courses and fax the certificates into the Central Maine Regional Resource Center. Failure to complete the pre-requisites will result in you being withdrawn from this course.
Contact:Kris Gammon, Operations Manager