TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: ICS Train-the-Trainer (MGT-906)
August 3, 2016
December 13-16, 2016
Enhance your instructional skills and prepare to deliver FEMA’s Incident Command Systems (ICS) curriculum. While ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses are addressed, the major emphasis is on ICS-300 and ICS-400.
You will learn from training professionals how to use adult-learning techniques to get the best out of the classes you teach. You will develop and deliver a training module during the course.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400, Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff, Complex Incidents and MACS
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
- IS-100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS), ICS-100
- IS-200.b, Incident Command System (ICS) for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400, Advanced ICS
- ICS-402, Overview for Executives/Senior Officials G402
- G191, Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface
- Any individuals that may have responsibility for conducting ICS training in their local jurisdiction.
The class will be held at the Bangor Police Department, 240 Main Street, Bangor, on December 13-16th, 2016. Parking is located down the street and will be marked Parking for Training. Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided; however, all other costs will be at the responsibility of the attendee.
To register please complete and submit the FEMA Application form and email to Michelle Tanguay, Penobscot County EMA - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 942-8941.
Contact:Michelle Tanguay, Penobscot County EMA Director