Change or Unsubscribe from eMail Updates
Use this form to manage or delete your subscriptions
- Enter your e-mail address
- Click "Go" You'll go to another page where you can check off the notifications you want.
- You will see which items you have already checked off, and change or "un-check" any of them. You can also delete your subscriptions entirely (although of course we hope you won't want to!)
- Enter your e-mail address as above, and click "Go."
- Choose "Subscriber preferences" and then "Delete my account"
- When you receive an e-mail update, there are links at the bottom of the e-mail to either "Manage Preferences" (change your subscriptions) or "Unsubscribe".
Beware of Oversubscribing!
Your choices are arranged like an outline. If you checked the top item in the outline it turned on everything in that category, which can overload your e-mail inbox. Uncheck the top box, and choose only the alerts you want.
Changing Subscriptions to Other Agencies
If you have signed up for subscriptions from other state agencies, you will have to visit their websites or Maine.gov to change or unsubscribe.