durham route 136 river embankment project
- May 16, 2013: Project Update
The Contractor has once again mobilized to the jobsite to finish the work on this section of Route 136. The Contractor stabilized the slope during the winter, and is now working on the final pieces to complete the job. Over the next month or so the Contractor will be planting along the slope, placing loam, performing general clean up and placing the final layer of pavement. The Department wants to remind everybody that there will be small delays as the Contractor will be running alternating one-way traffic to complete this work. The latest project photos can be views on our "maps and other info" page.
- December 6, 2012: Project Update (Word) (PDF)
- October 9, 2012: Project Update (Word) (PDF)
- July 23, 2012: MaineDOT News release concerning the Public Hearing
- July 19, 2012: Upcoming Public Hearing Concerning the Project (PDF)
- July 10, 2012: Project Traffic Bulletin (PDF)
This page last updated on
free document readers
If your web browser or screen reader cannot view the documents that are listed on this page, please visit the Contact Page.