MaineDOT provides professional support to manage roadside
vegetation, including best practices for herbicide management, wildflowers,
community gateways, scenic byways, planting, and more.
MaineDOT's Region Offices can respond to specific concerns
about specific roadside vegetation issues in your community. Region Offices also provide information about MaineDOT’s spray program, including
schedules for your community, and how to set up a "No-Spray" agreement.
Contact your MaineDOT Region Office:
- Region 1 - P.O. Box 358; Scarborough, Maine 04070 - phone: 885-7000
- Region 2 - SHS #98; Augusta, Maine 04333-00981 - phone: 624-8200
- Region 3 - P.O. Box 817; Dixfield, Maine 04224 - phone: 562-4228
- Region 4 - P.O. Box 1208; Bangor, Maine 04401 - phone: 941-4500
- Region 5 - P.O. Box 1178; Presque Isle, Maine 04769 - phone: 764-2060