LAP Online Quiz
How to take this quiz
Please Note: There have been some reported issues using the Firefox web browser in taking this quiz. If there are any issues encountered, please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or (if you are an Apple user), the Safari web browser(s).
- Taking the quiz
- Please click on One answer in each question section. There are a total of 40 questions.
- If you wish to retake the quiz before learning your final score, please click on the Reset Quiz button just below question 40.
- To get your final score, please click on the Show Score button just below question 40. If you miss a question, a pop up box will appear and ask you to please make sure you have answered all the questions. After you click on the Show Score button, a pop up message box will tell you your score.
- Please write down the score that was shown in the pop up message box BEFORE you click on the OK button in the pop up message.
- Recording your score
- After clicking on the OK button in the pop up message box, your web browser will be taken to a web page entitled Report Your Quiz Score.
- Please type in the following information in the input boxes shown on the Report Your Quiz Score page:
- Your Name
- Your Organization
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Quiz Score
- Your Postal Address - This is needed to send you your certificate for passing the quiz.
- After you are done filling in all the required information, please click on the Submit button, and you are done!
If there are any questions about this quiz, please contact Mike Laberge
Take the LPA Quiz
This page last updated on