This is the final report of the Highway Simplification Study.
Special Print Out Instructions for Excel version of Fiscal Impact Spreadsheet per Municipality and County (Appendix G of Final Report)
To print out any part of the Microsoft Excel version of Appendix G on an 8.5 by 11 (Letter size) sheet of printing paper, please read the following instructions:
- After opening the Excel Spreadsheet, please click on the File drop down menu in the upper left corner of the Excel program. When you see the drop down menu appear, click on the Print Preview tab
- After clicking on the Print Preview tab, you should see the spreadsheet. At the top of the sheet, you will see a button called Setup. Click on this button.
- After clicking on the Setup button, a pop up box called Page Setup should appear. Looking at the Setup box, you should see a drop down menu that says Paper Size. In the right hand side of that Paper Size menu, you will see a Down arrow. Click on that arrow, and you will see many different paper sizes and types to print to. Please click on the Letter option.
- After that, click on the OK button, and you should be brought back to the view you saw in step 2 above. From here, you can choose either the Close button to get back to the spreadsheet, or you can click on the Print button to print out the pages that you want. Both of these buttons are at the top of the screen.
- After you have printed out the sheets that you want. Close out the Excel program.
This page last updated on