Skip Maine state header navigation
Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation
|MaineDOT | Home | Contact Us||
Site Map |
This bridge, built in 1857, was washed away by the flood of April 1, 1987. A modern covered bridge, patterned after the original, was built on the original abutments in 1990.
The bridge has a clear span of 120 feet over the Piscataquis River. It is located just off State Route 15 south of Guilford Village.
This page last updated on 4/1/14
|Copyright MaineDOT © 2011 All rights reserved.|