The Skowhegan CareerCenter is part of the statewide CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.
Maine Veterans receive priority of service in all CareerCenter programs.
Area Job Fairs
- Kelly Services recruiting Tuesday, 7/9,7/16, 7/23 & 7/30 9:00 - 2:00
- Skills Inc. will be recruiting on 7/16 10:00 to 2:00
Workshops and Events
- Gateways to Employment Monday, July 21 - July 21, 2014
- Want to learn about Non-Traditional Occupations? Wed. 7/9 9:00 - 4:00 - July 9, 2014
- Links to Veteran Resources
- Maine Small Business Administration
- ONET: Occupational Information Network
A primary source of occupational information to use in making informed decisions about education, training, career choices, and work.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Women Unlimited
Assists Maine women, minorities, and displaced workers.
- Women's Business Center at Coastal Enterprises Inc. (CEI)
- Women, Work, and Community - Skowhegan
Offering Workshops for women in the community.
Local Education/Training Resources
- Community Colleges and State Universities
- Adult and Community Education Providers in Maine
- Financial Aid for College - Apply Online
If applying online seems too hard, consider attending our next MEOC workshop. See workshop and event section above for date and time.
- Kaplan University
- K-12 Education
- Libraries in Maine
- Assistive Technology in Maine