Skip Maine state header navigation
Skip to main content
> Employer & Business Resources
Employer & Business Resources
- Find and Recruit Employees: the CareerCenter has programs and services to help employers find, hire and train employees.
- Small Business Resources: find information on other resources to help start or operate a small business in Maine.
- Access to Labor Information: find information on Maine's labor market and laws that protect workers and employers.
- Maine Apprenticeship Program: connects job seekers looking to learn new skills with employers looking for qualified workers, resulting in a workforce with industry-driven training and employers with a competitive edge.
- Lifelong Learning Account (LiLA): helps employees and employers work together to finance skill development and lifelong learning.