Maine Wildlife Park
The Wildlife Park is now open for the 2014 season daily from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; visitors may stay until 5:00 p.m.
You may dial in and take a FREE audio tour (PDF) of our wildlife exhibits using your personal cell phone. This is one tool you can use to learn more about the park and our wildlife. The audio tour is free, but you will be charged cell phone minutes based on the plan you have with your service provider. Call 228-1700 to learn more!
- August 22, 2014 - September 7, 2014: THE FINAL CHARGE LOCKED MOOSE DISPLAY
- September 6, 2014 : RICK CHARETTE CONCERT!
- September 27, 2014 : MEET GAME WARDEN STARS OF NORTH WOODS LAW AT THE MAINE WILDLIFE PARK THIS SATURDAY!
- October 15, 2014 : Maine Wildlife Park closes an hour earlier starting Oct. 15
- October 17, 2014 - October 18, 2014: HALLOWEENFEST!
- View All Upcoming Events
- Wildlife Park History
- Park Accessibility
- Park Policies
- Become a Volunteer
- Field Trips
The files below are PDF files which require the free Adobe Reader.
View Park Videos
- Visit the Maine Wildlife Park
- Gems of Route 26 Part 1
- Gems of Route 26 Part 2
- FOX23's Your Hometown 2012
- Maine Wildlife Park Rose Award 2012