First Lady Ann LePage
Ann LePage became the First Lady of Maine when her husband Paul LePage was sworn into office as Maine’s 74th governor on January 5, 2011. A Maine native, Ann grew up with a strong work ethic and loyalty to family. She and Governor LePage have been married 28 years and raised their children in Maine.
Believing family comes first, First Lady LePage has been a strong supporter of her husband’s public service throughout their married lives. Ann took a leading role in raising money for the local booster programs. Working a part time schedule while her children were young, Ann often says she is grateful she had the opportunity to be at home with her family and participating in their lives. Her proudest moments are shared with her children in their achievements as successful adults.
First Lady LePage will be a passionate advocate for soldiers and military families. Caring for her mother over the past few years has heightened her awareness of elder care and its importance in our communities, as well as volunteer hours during her children’s school years has given her an inside view of where she can best serve public education initiatives in her role as first lady.
Proud to be an American and a native daughter of the beautiful state of Maine, Ann LePage is proud to fulfill her role as First Lady of Maine.
News from First Lady Ann LePage
- April 8, 2013: Maine Celebrates Military Children during Month of April
- December 21, 2012: Governor and First Lady Send Holiday Message to Troops Serving Overseas
- December 7, 2012: First Lady LePage, Wreaths Across America Caravan Departs Maine Monday
- November 30, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Announces Selected Artists for Maine is ME Art Challenge
- November 14, 2012: First Family's Food Drive Nets 1,568 Pounds Of Donations To Help Feed Hungry Mainers
- October 4, 2012: First Lady Reads to Farrington Elementary Students to Help Break World Record
- October 2, 2012: First Lady to Help Break World Record
- September 26, 2012: First Lady LePage to Support Breast Cancer Awareness at the Blaine House
- September 26, 2012: First Lady LePage Congratulates Excellence in Long-Term Care Award Winners
- September 25, 2012: First Lady LePage Invites Active Heroes Hiking Team to Blaine House
- September 21, 2012: First Lady LePage Recognized by Association of the United States Army as Maine’s Person of the Year
- September 21, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Presents Eagle Cane to WWII Veteran Edmond Pare
- September 17, 2012: Brewer Students Get Surprise Visit from Two First Ladies
- September 14, 2012: Vietnam Veteran Receives Eagle Cane
- September 14, 2012: First Ladies to Connect with Brewer Students via Skype
- September 6, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Announces Maine is ME Student Art Challenge
- August 17, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Slated as Guest Speaker at Military Officers of America Breakfast
- August 10, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Encourages Mainers to Thank a Veteran
- August 8, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage to Host Second Annual Military Families Ice Cream Social
- August 7, 2012: First Lady to Highlight New Veterans Clinic in Lewiston
- August 3, 2012: First Lady LePage to Participate in Midcoast Area Veterans Memorial Dedication
- June 8, 2012: First Lady Ann LePage Featured as Guest Speaker at VFW State Convention
- May 22, 2012: First Lady Teams Up with Department of Agriculture to Promote Healthy Living & Eating Local
- March 16, 2012: Governor Paul LePage & First Lady Ann LePage to Attend Susan Curtis Charitable Foundation’s Annual Dinner
- February 16, 2012: Governor and First Lady Honor Military Members and Their Families at Blaine House
- December 7, 2011: Wreaths Across America and Maine’s First Lady Team up to Honor the Fallen
- September 15, 2011: Military Issues Highlighted by the First Lady at Lewiston Forum