Skip Maine state header navigation
Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation
|Education Home | Contact Us | Calendar | Archives|
Home > MOA On-Site Review Sample Question Guide
MOA On-Site Review Sample Question Guide
1. What class do you teach?
2. Are there any nontraditional students, students with disabilities, minority students, or ESL students in your class?
3. Have there been in the past years?
4. What do you do to breakdown bias and stereotypes associated with race, gender, and the disabled?
5. How do you present career awareness which is free of bias and stereotypes associated with race, gender, and the disabled?
6. Would limited English proficiency be a drawback in your class?
7. Have you experienced or do you know about any situations involving bias in this school as it affects personnel and students?
8. If two equally qualified applicants, one male and one female, applied for the Director position, how would the female applicant fare in the process?
9. Do all employees receive equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, or disability?
10. Do all students receive equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, or disability?
11. Who is your affirmative action officer?
|Copyright © 2007 All rights reserved.|