Skip Maine state header navigation
Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation
|Education Home | Contact Us | Calendar | Archives|
Home > On-Site Review Sample Question Guide
MOA On-Site Review Sample Question Guide
SUPERINTENDENT, VOCATIONAL DIRECTOR, PRINCIPAL
1. Have you had any recent civil rights complaints in the area of gender, disability, national origin (include limited English proficiency) or race?
2. What issues do you see in your district involving civil rights complaints?
3. What efforts are made to inform parents/students of Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 requirements?
4. How do you disseminate your policy of nondiscrimination to staff, students, parents, and the community?
5. Do you have a sexual harassment policy?
6. How are staff, students, and parents informed of this policy?
7. What steps have you taken to develop and implement recruitment and admission procedures assuring equal access to females, minorities, and disabled, including ESL students?
8. What efforts have you made to recruit male/female teachers for nontraditional courses and for nontraditional staff and teaching positions?
|Copyright © 2007 All rights reserved.|