Skip Maine state header navigation
Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation
|Education Home | Contact Us | Calendar | Archives|
Home > Students with Disabilities
MOA On-Site Review Sample Question Guide
Students with Disabilities
1. Are students with disabilities separated from other students or educated separately? If so, for what reason?
2. Is an IEP the basis for determining the vocational education needs of students with disabilities? What is the follow-up procedure to ensure that the needs set forth in the IEP are being met? Is there evidence that the IEP is individualized?
3. Have any disabled students been denied admission to these programs? If so, why?
4. How do you ensure that disabled students participate like all other students in activities, programs, and services to the maximum extent appropriate to their needs?
5. Is each program accessible?
6. What support services are available in the regular classroom setting?
|Copyright © 2007 All rights reserved.|