Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Home > Primary Navigation 1

Welcome To The Consolidated Communications Bureau

The Consolidated Communications Bureau was created in 2004 for the purpose of providing consolidated emergency communications to state, county and local public safety agencies. The Bureau operates four Regional Communications Centers (RCC) in Augusta, Gray, Bangor and Houlton that provide both Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and emergency dispatch services for police, fire and emergency medical services. The RCCs provide dispatching services for State Police, Maine Warden Service, Maine Drug Enforcement Agency, State Fire Marshals Office, Maine Turnpike Authority, and the Departments of Marine Resources and Environmental Protection. In addition, each of the four Regional Communications Centers provide dispatch services for dozens of fire, rescue, police, and ambulance services across Maine.

The Bureau has openings on a regular basis for dispatchers at its four RCCs and information can be obtained by clicking here or on the links above.

Posted Roads and Regulations

Here are links to both the posted road list and the regulations from the Maine Department of Transportation regarding posted roads