To ensure a standardized test administration, the Maine Department of Education, in collaboration with the testing vendor, Measured Progress, has created administration materials to assist in the Personalized Alternate Assessment Portfolio (PAAP) test administration process.
The 2014-15 PAAP test administration window is Dec. 1, 2014, through April 30, 2015. Administers may access the PAAP through the Task Bank. School personnel administering the 2014-15 PAAP must register students in the Task Bank between Dec. 1 and March 1.
- 2014-15 Administration Handbook (PDF, 5MB).
- his handbook provides information and guidance on administering the PAAP, including the Alternate Grade Level Expectations (AGLEs)/Indicators for each content area and levels of complexity descriptions.
- 2014-15 Operational Procedures (RTF, 165KB). This document is intended for use in conjunction with the PAAP Administration Handbook to assist schools with enrollment issues, participation and administration of the PAAP.
- Criteria to Determine Participation in the PAAP (RTF, 90KB). This document outlines, in checklist format, criteria to determine if a student should participate in the PAAP.
- Participation Flow Chart (PDF, 88KB). Use this flow chart to help determine whether a student should participate in the PAAP.
- Special Consideration Form (RTF, 100KB). This document is intended to be used in the rare instances when a student cannot participate in either instruction or assessment. In these cases, a request for State approval of non-participation must be made. The State-approved reasons for allowing non-participation fall within four broad areas outlined within the document.
- Table of Contents Form (RTF, 20KB). This is the table of contents form for the three-ring binder you create and submit for each PAAP given by you. It indicates student name and AGLEs/Indicators, tells you how to organize the binder and provides a checklist for knowing when the PAAP is complete.
- Task Bank User’s Guide (DOC, 3,250KB). These instructions are available for registering your student(s) in the Task Bank.