Home → Governor's Conference on Education
Governor's Conference on Education
Putting Students First
One of Governor Paul R. LePage’s highest priorities in the legislative session is to improve and expand our children’s educational opportunities. While many good things are going on in Maine’s schools, we can always learn from the success of other states.
Governor LePage would like to thank the more than 200 people who attended the Governor’s Education Conference: Putting Students First on Friday, March 22.
Recap and Resources
- Session information - Includes links to materials and video from each session
- Governor's Conference on Education leads to positive discussions about student-focused reform (press release, March 22)
- Governor's Conference on Ed shares practices, prompts discussion, by Commissioner Bowen
- View photos from this event
- View the session videos
- Questions, answers and discussion