The Maine FFA Association relies on the generosity of a number of sponsors each year in order to run all of its programs. Not only do these sponsorships determine the extent of the programs that Maine FFA may provide, they also help to subsidize events so that students and schools do not need to be turned away due to financial circumstances. The Maine FFA Association is a recognized 501 c(3) non-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
The Maine FFA Association would like to extend its appreciation to the following generous sponsors for the 2013-14 school year (July 1 – June 30).
Platinum Sponsors ($1,000 and up)
- Maine Agriculture in the Classroom, Augusta
- Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Maine Department of Education
- Maine Potato Board , Presque Isle
Gold Sponsors ($500 - $999)
Silver Sponsors ($250 - $499)
- Carhartt Inc, Dearborn, Mich.
- Griffin Greenhouse & Nursery, Gray
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds, Winslow
- National FFA Organization
- Smith's Farm Inc., Presque Isle
Bronze Sponsors ($100 - $249)
- Crown Equipment, Inc., Caribou
- Hammond Tractor Company, Fairfield
- Irving Farms, Inc., Caribou
- Kennebec County Farm Bureau Association, Winslow
- MMG Insurance Company
- Penobscot County Soil & Water Conservation District, Bangor
Supporting Sponsors ($1 - $99)
- Estabrook’s Farm and Greenhouse, Yarmouth
- Nancy Bonenfant – in memory of Jeanette & Laurier Bonenfant
- Waterman Farm Machinery Company, Inc., Sabattus
For more information, please contact the Maine FFA state advisor.