- March to June: RAS and Program Administrative Liaisons (PAL) work with states on any revisions submitted and negotiations of performance levels for year eight.
- Early April: Maine online grant site open.
- Late May: Maine Community College System (MCCS) grants submitted to the system office.
- Early June: MCCS grant submission to the State for review.
- Early June: MCCS year-end reports, without financials, submitted to the system office (financials submitted the third week in July).
- June 13: Secondary grant submission to the State (all grants received by this date will be reviewed for approval by July 1, 2014).
- June 30: All grants received by deadline reviewed by staff and substantially approved so that salaries can be paid by grantees.
- June 30: Secondary year-end report and financials due.
- July 1: OCTAE (Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education) issues each state’s July 1 Perkins IV FY15 grant awards (25 percent).
- Mid-July: MCCS year-end financials submitted to the system office.
- July 31: MCCS year-end report and financials submitted to State for review.
- Sept. 30: All encumbered funds from prior year(s) must be spent.
- Oct. 1: OCTAE issues each state’s Oct. 1 Perkins IV FY15 grant awards (75 percent).
- December: OCTAE guidance issued on FY 2014-15 grant submission.
- Dec. 31: Consolidated Annual Report (CAR) submitted to feds.