AMO Meeting Agenda - July 2, 2012
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; Burton Cross State Office Building, Room 103A
Outcomes - Goals for the meeting
- Continue to address the elements required in the new AMO system, and
- Determine specific next steps related to the AMO Group.
8:00 AM - Welcome, overview, and adjustments to the agenda
8:10 - Review of the group’s determinations to date
8:20 - Discussion and determination of responses to the following questions from the previous meeting. Where possible, use modeling from available school data to inform and support our discussion
- How shall growth be determined?
- How will each of the measures be combined to identify schools?
- Should the ‘n’ size currently being used be revised?
- Given that schools and subgroups will have different beginning targets, should there be an established threshold?
10:00 - Break
10:15 - Continue addressing the questions above
11:45 - Summary of remaining and/or additional questions to address along with specific needs to support the Workgroup’s efforts
12:00 PM - Closure: next steps and meeting schedule