DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Marine Resource Laws - Title 12, Part 9
Complete Listing of Marine Resource Laws current through October 9, 2013 (with some exceptions, and subject to change)
- Go to the Maine Office of the Revisor of Statutes "TITLE 12: CONSERVATION", then scroll down to "Part 9: MARINE RESOURCES". (Skip Part 4, which was repealed.) The text reflects changes made through the First Special Session of the 126th Maine Legislature, and is current through October 9, 2013, and is subject to change without notice.
The online statutes are fully searchable, either by word, phrase, title or section. Each section, chapter and title of the Maine Revised Statutes may be downloaded in both RTF (Word) and PDF (Adobe) formats. Please note that this version of the Maine Revised Statutes is an unofficial version; we encourage you to check the Maine Revised Statutes Annotated for the official version.