DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Sea Urchin Zone Council
- The next SUZC meeting
will be Friday, December 13, 2013 at Room 106 of the Natural Resource Service Center (basement conference room in the building next to the DMR building),
6 Beech Street, Hallowell. The SUZC Research Subcommittee will meet at 4pm and then the full SUZC meeting will start at 5:30pm.
Directions Meeting agenda - PDF file, 394kb, 2 pages
- If you would like to be added to an email list to receive notices of upcoming meetings, please contact Trisha Cheney De Graaf.
- Meeting dates and agendas are tentative and you should call Trisha Cheney De Graaf before attending any meeting or for agenda information. All meetings are open to the public.