DEPT. OF MARINE RESOURCES
- About DMR
- Aquarium, Library, Lighthouse, Education
- Commercial Fisheries
- Councils, Meetings, etc.
- Health & Safety: Is it Safe to Eat/Swim/Fish?
- Laws and Regulations
- Marine Patrol
- Municipal Shellfish
- Recreational Fishing
- Research and Surveys
- Species Info (lobsters, clams, whales, etc.)
- Weather, Tides, Sunrise, Environmental Data
- Wetlands, Permit Review
Maine Lobster Zone Councils - Meeting Dates
- Wed., Sep. 17th – Zone B – Mount Desert Island High School Library – 6 PM
- Thur., Sep. 18th – Zone A – Washington Academy Library, East Machias – 6 PM
- Mon., Sep. 22nd – Zone F – Log Cabin – 196 Main Street, Yarmouth – 6 PM
- Thur., Sep. 25th – Zone C – Deer Isle-Stonington High School – Cafeteria (Video Conferencing available with North Haven and Vinalhaven Schools) – 5 PM
- Tues., Sep. 30th – Zone G – Kennebunk Town Hall – 1 Summer Street (3rd Floor - Room 300) – 6 PM
- Thurs., Oct. 2nd - Zone D - Rockland Ferry Terminal - 6 PM
Instructions & Help
Send questions, suggestions, or comments about lobster zone councils to Sarah Cotnoir.