Peer Supports and Services Request For Information (RFI)
The Department is seeking input about innovative, promising, and fact- based, measurable, evidenced based best practices of Peer services/supports that can be demonstrated to be cost effective, accountable, and sustainable. The service(s) proposed could be supported either entirely or in combination by the following funding sources: MaineCare, Block Grant, Other Federal Grant, State General Fund, other private/public source - a component of the response template will ask you what particular funding source(s) you would suggest. The Department will consider these responses, along with other data and information, to inform our future initiatives which include, but are not limited to: future development of Requests for Proposals; future groundwork in exploring MaineCare reimbursed services; future development of monitoring and evaluation tools that support evidenced based best practice standards for new and existing services.
The response period for this RFI is now closed.
There are several ways to respond to this Request For Information.
- You may submit your suggestions via the web at: 'Peer Supports and Services RFI Response Form'
- You can attend any one of three regional forums, see 'RFI Forum Announcement' (Word | also in PDF) .
- You can download a copy of the RFI and then either mail in or email your response, see 'Peer Support RFI' (Word | also in PDF).
The Timeline for the RFI is:
- 08/02/2013 - Last date for questions to be submitted by interested parties
- 08/14/2013 - Last date for submission of answers by the Department
- 09/30/2013 - RFI response deadline
Thank you for your time and effort.