For Treatment Providers
- DHHS licensing website : Substance Abuse Licensing Rules and Regulations for licensing/certifying of alcohol and drug treatment programs.
- Sign up for the Listserv for treatment providers - samhs-tx
- MaineCare (Medicaid) Rules Regarding Substance
- MaineCare Services, Provider Resources
- MaineCare Services, 24 month limit for Suboxone, Subutex and Generics
TDS -- Treatment Data System data entry (password protected)
Note: you must be an authorized user to enter this site. The Treatment Data System (TDS) is a legislatively mandated data collection system. It collects admission and discharge data from a variety of substance abuse treatment agencies in the state of Maine. Primarily, data is collected on all clients at all agencies who receive funds from the Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services. Data is also collected on clients who enter treatment as a result of an OUI, Medicaid reimbursable clients and clients in methadone programs. The data is used for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to: federal reporting, legislative requests, to assist in planning and to provide the public with requested information.
- DSATWeb for on-line screening, reporting and monitoring to the treatment community implementing DSAT.
- .National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) The hotline and associated crisis centers around the country support languages spoken by refugees and other vulnerable populations.