The Treatment Team of the Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services assists service providers with the coordination, planning, and implementation of alcohol and drug abuse programs
Services Provided by the Treatment Team
Treatment Team staff is available to provide direct and indirect support for program development, content, and best practice resources.
Financial Support to Programs
Through the competitive bid process, the Treatment Team participates in state and federal funding awards to programs.
Participation in Planning Groups
Treatment Team members are involved in a wide range of committees
concerned with substance abuse, coexisting disorders of substance abuse
and mental illness, and the treatment system.
- Find Help
- Prescription Monitoring Program
- Integrated Care for Co-occurring Conditions (COSII)
- DHHS Substance Abuse Licensing
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services for Pregnant Women Brochure (PDF)
- Evaluation of the Impact of Medication Assisted Treatment in Maine, March 2010 (Word | PDF)
- Psychotherapeutic Medications: What Every Counselor Should Know is an online database and a print publication from the Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network. It includes information about the purpose, usual dosage, and cautions regarding the most commonly used psychiatric medications.