The following are links related to underage drinking enforcement that you may find useful.
1. Liquor Licensing and Compliance Division is responsible to license the manufacture, importation, storage, transportation and sale of all liquor and administer those laws relating to licensing and the collection of taxes on malt liquor and wine.
2. State-certified Responsible Beverage Server/Seller (RBS) trainings teach people who are serving or selling alcohol how to do so in a responsible manner.
3. The Alcohol Sales Policy Generator is a tool is designed to help liquor licensees develop a guide for their business to stay compliant with the Maine Liquor Laws and to assist their employees with the responsible sale of alcohol through the use of uniform policy and best practices.
4. The Card ME Program aims to reduce illegal and/or irresponsible alcohol sales and service by providing communities and liquor licensees with a model and resources.
5. The Underage Drinking Enforcement Training Center was established by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (within the U.S. Department of Justice) to support its Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Program.
6. The Healthy Maine Partnerships are programs and organizations dedicated to promoting health all over Maine. These statewide partners support the 27 local HMPs with training, technical assistance, evaluation, program development, and media help in order to reach the communities at the local level.