The Information and Research Center provides research assistance in the form of brief answers to factual questions and referrals to resources that can be consulted for more in-depth research. IRC staff has access to a variety of local and national resources as well as a network of similar agencies throughout the country.
For assistance, contact the IRC at 1-800-499-0027 (TTY: Use Maine Relay 711) or use the online Ask a Question form.
You may also find our online Research Guide a helpful tool to get started.
- Ask a Question Form - Email reference service to the IRC
- Research Guide - Links to valuable resources for Maine citizens
- Published Reports - a chronological list of online reports from the Office of Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services.
- IRC Online Catalog - a searchable database of all items in the IRC lending collection.
- Fact Sheets on Drugs of Abuse