- Solicitations for discretionary funding opportunities offered by the Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services are published on the State Purchases' website as they become available. Discretionary funding is awarded via the state's Request for Proposals process. RFPs are also posted on the DHHS RFP page for download during the open period.
- Grants.gov - A resource to find and apply for all federal grants
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) Grants and Funding
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Education